View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 16:45   #12478
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Well work was better than I expected, one of my coworkers who knew about me being bi was very supportive to me, told me that now I had finally had the courage to admit to myself my true being i would be a lot happier in life. And it turns out that my manager blocked me on FB because she has an issue with gay people, so her loss. All in all, a good day. And I finally stood up to her and stopped being her doormat.
So pleased for you Mark and anyway her loss and tbh do you really want to know someone like that, some one who judges you on your choice of partner. I really do not understand people like her. Really people like her is not worth knowing imo and a true friend accepts you for who you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My nieces headmaster called her the day before her GCSE results to say she is in the top 12 in the school, and she has to go in early to get her photo in the local newspaper. So hopefully it's 9 A*'s.

Will find out tomorrow

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Osem Jnr received his PGCE certificate today to complement his QTS status.
All systems go for September.

Last edited by weenie; 23-08-2017 at 16:51.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote