View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 13:26   #12477
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Not sure if this should be a happy thought or a moan, for now it is going down as a happy thought. After much debating inside myself, I finally came out to a person at work as being bisexual (something which I have struggled for the last 17 years of my life to accept myself, let alone tell anyone else) and he has been very supportive. Plus, I have never told anyone this but a few years ago I was finally diagnosed formally as being on the very low mild end of the autistic spectrum (cannot process emotions properly, hate changes to routines, etc) and told a manager at work because I was moaning about them changing my schedule around on me last minute again. He also found out about me being bipolar, so I feel a bit better now that I have been open with people about myself.

I wish I could be brave enough to tell my family all this.
I'm so glad you've been able to be honest about this. It will get easier as time goes on. Most people today don't really care about a persons sexuality, they're more interested in the person.

It was much different when I was younger. At least these days if I want to wear pink trainers nobody really looks.

One less thing to be careful about will take a load off your mind.

The chances are that your family probably already suspect "something". My mother knew I was probably gay long before I actually told her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Osem Jnr received his PGCE certificate today to complement his QTS status.
All systems go for September.
Congratulations to the young man.