View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 12:36   #39
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: MGS 4 Avalible Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Spoiler: 

Liquid?

4 stages with him.

Some CQC & combos to start with, then it basically turns into a punch up in the 2nd & 3rd. 4th stage you just do big choreographed punches - no health bar (I thought it was a cut scene & stood there at first!) - & it only takes a few hits to finish him.

Basically, keep dodging him, block, & punch back. I used the same basic tactics on all 4 stages. I think L1 was block & R1 punch. First stage lets you do a bit more dodging & blocking & stuff & combos.
Sorry I think I have killed him already.

Spoiler: 
The one on the big ship, he or she is in the air and I cannot im as my sights keep moving.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote