View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 16:23   #2804
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
The point I was trying to make is they duplicate programs often which seems stupid to me. As for people prefering to watch in HD rather than SD behind the red button I agree with but as I refuse to pay the 7 quid extra for HD sky sports it doesn`t effect me.
Every pay tv channel duplicates content numerous times so Sky Sports is no different in this matter , take a look at the BT Sports channels.

Thankfully I watch very little in SD these days , Sport in HD is essential on a decent size screen for me.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote