Thread: 4K Blu Ray
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 16:01   #4
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: 4K Blu Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
Anyone else getting fed up of paying around £15 to watch the latest films on streaming services. You don’t really get anything for your money just streaming access on a server and if that company decides to call it a day you loose all your films. Thinking of purchasing my favourite films on 4K Blu ray now I have a 4K TV as the picture quality is stunning. I know there is the physical storage argument and digital being more versatile. What do you think?
I think there's a balance to be had. I get my absolute favourite films and box series on Bluray (not that many really). Anything else that I'm unlikely to watch again then I'll stream. I guess it depends how deep your pockets are and how much shelf space you have as Blurays, small form factor as they are, can soon mount up if you start "collecting".
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote