View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 21:20   #3307
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Hello all,

Got my new v6 and its incredible how quick it is compared to the old tivo. Difference of night and day. I already had a Superhub 3 (i asked for it in an email thinking i was getting something better- i had a superhub 1 tho so it was getting on a bit) my speed fluctuates wildly but not as bad as other people are saying. I'm getting over 218mb on a saturday and a ping of 13.. I'm meant to be on the max which i think is 250 but ill happily take that considering i see a lot of problems for some people with the superhub 3.

My questions are:

1) i like the interference but will it likely change soon?
2) The apps were meant to be a big feature but they all look the same to me? are we getting anymore? i heard rumours of the wwe network?
3) Apart from speed of the box, more box space size and the ability to get netflix on super quick am i missing anymore new features people like?
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote