View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 20:13   #3306
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Got you, I was kind of thinking that way, but to be honest wasn't at all sure, thanks for keeping me straight on this, really appreciate all the help I've had from you and Robbo, my Hub 3 is quite a bit away from my main TV and I'm going to connect the V6 to the 2.4GHz connection, the same as I have done for the TV in my other room, which is now working fine. I've moved my hub a little bit so I'll see if that makes a difference, thanks.
Wi-Fi is a complete minefield , what Robbo has told you is spot on. 2.4GHz generally has greater reach the only issue with 2.4GHz is it's generally more congested than 5Ghz if you have plenty of neighbours using Wi-Fi. Things such as cordless phones and microwaves can also cause interference on 2.4Ghz.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote