View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 19:50   #3304
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I accessed Netflix through the app on my smart TV, not via the app on the V6, the two red lights are still on the V6, one of them is the WiFi icon which I understand means that the V6 has lost connection with the internet, so it's rather strange that I can still access Netflix, albeit via the app on my smart TV, I've just checked the Network Status and it's definitely not connected.
Your TV is connected to the WiFi, which is separate from the connection (or otherwise) that your V6 has.

From what you've said I suspect there may be a strange Wi-Fi interference problem in your home. It's not going to be easy to track down, though. Maybe try turning the hub through 90 degrees or move it sideways a little. Even small changes can make a significant difference to signal radiation paterns.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote