View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 22:17   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

Eubank boo'd into the arena. Probably think he's as cack as I do. Decenty Turkish gathering by the sounds of it too. Turk has already put a knee on the floor for a 10-8 first round.

Eubank took so many clean shots by Yildirim in the second round. If Yildirim is tagging him then someone like Groves could well send him to the floor. Yildirim's defensive skills are pants though.

Chris Eubank wins by knockout. Yildirim was absolutely dire, horrible defence on display and his padded record really shone through tonight.

Eubank isn't great by any means but he's far better than anything Yildirim has ever fought, to then stand toe to toe with Eubank whilst he's swinging for the fences was just stupid and amateurish. He obviously thought he had a steel chin and his defence didn't matter, again I'm not sure how he's come to that conclusion from 16 fights against nobodies.

Assume Groves makes it through, it'll be the biggest fight of Eubank's career. He absolutely has to pull something out. The loss against BJS and a loss against Groves would really land him with a tag of bottle job. Why Eubank has never sought the big fight sooner is anyone's guess. But I'm sure he wouldn't jump into this series if he didn't think he could beat Groves.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-10-2017 at 00:00.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote