View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 20:48   #2339
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Pfft! it has Vera.
It has "your SKY box isn't recieving a sattelite signal" on mine lol, blooming comunal dish got ripped down by a idiot.

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
This is the only up coming PPV event I'm aware of (Outwith SKY Box Office and ITV Box Office):

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matc...nady-golovkin/

Boxnation first confirmed this show would be PPV 2 months ago. Since then they've been quiet leading boxing fans to believe it had been scrapped. Boxnation posted the following on Twitter 2 days ago in replies to this event:

"Details released shortly mate. If you're a paying BoxNation subscriber then it's included in your subscription at no extra cost."

I understand this is their position on subscribers to the channel on SKY. How it'll work on Virgin Media
Free for bt customers i think, not sure though.