View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 05:27   #12470
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
So pleased that weenie had a good time with her future daughter in law, and that dilli had a good weekend away.

Not sure if this should be a happy thought or a moan, for now it is going down as a happy thought. After much debating inside myself, I finally came out to a person at work as being bisexual (something which I have struggled for the last 17 years of my life to accept myself, let alone tell anyone else) and he has been very supportive. Plus, I have never told anyone this but a few years ago I was finally diagnosed formally as being on the very low mild end of the autistic spectrum (cannot process emotions properly, hate changes to routines, etc) and told a manager at work because I was moaning about them changing my schedule around on me last minute again. He also found out about me being bipolar, so I feel a bit better now that I have been open with people about myself.

I wish I could be brave enough to tell my family all this.
You have definitely done the right thing Mark in regards to coming out as my own brother had a inner battle for many years before coming out as most of our family had suspicions for quite a while so it did not really come as a shock to us when he told us.

The only person that was shocked was the baby of the family and he took a while to come to terms with it but has accepted it totally now.

We all deeply love our brother the same as we did before as he is the same brother at the end of the day as all he has is a different sexual orientation which in the old days would have been a crime but thankfully this country is far more accepting of it now.

You must tell your family Mark as the longer one leaves it the harder it is to do so my advice is to tell them as soon as the suitable moment arrives for you.

l am also glad that there was a diagnosis of your autism and bipolar conditions a few years ago s there is nothing worse then not having a named diagnosis for your conditions.