Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 19:21   #93
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Vivid 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonB79 View Post
last week I was on LiveChat 4x and I've given up entirely trying to get a 350 config ... gonna just make do with 300 and forget about it!

(seems to be dished out totally randomly (to me) depending on the mood of the agent in question)
tbh dude (and I said this last week) it appears to be an upgrade which they are rolling out by area. There isn't a 300mbit and a 350mbit tier, there is one vivid 300 tier and if your area has been enabled for the speed upgrade then you'll get it. When I requested vivid 300 last week I was told it wasn't available in my area yet and I would automatically get it when it is but when I checked my account a few days ago they have put me down for 350. Many other users have stated how they got a surprise upgrade as well which is how I was alerted to it to start off with so I wouldn't be too despondent. You'll get it soon enough
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote