View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 15:17   #67
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Mates Rates for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison67 View Post
just asking as your in manchester? he has the top performing direct sales team in the uk, just wondered what department you worked in that was all? was in manchester 3 weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

and i don't have to answer to you about how i speak to anyone, funny how i worked for virgin for yonks and i'm not allowed more than 5 mates rates sign ups, oh and all the lads in the team as well, some of them been with virgin 8 years. weird ain't it.
I do seem to remember there was a limit, then it changed. Now as long as there adding a service they can be added i believe ?

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote