View Single Post
Old 16-11-2010, 13:38   #15
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Playstation Store Ripped Me Off

In a way I would agree with Barewolf

Goods sold should be fit for purpose. On a system such as the Playstation, where the software and hardware is standardised, then there should be some certainty that it can operate. It's not like a computer where there are so many possible variants of hardware and operating systems that make "bugs" a probability. If the software will not run, for whatever reason of incompatibility, then it's not fit for purpose. Whilst "ripped off" may be a bit strong, if it will not operate then a refund should be available. I'd be tempted to invoke the distance selling regulations.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote