Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 12:11   #86
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
just has more sex and violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
I've seen a few episodes of series one and just find there is too much sex (not needed at all) and the violence too graphic. Spoils the story.
and it doesn't let down as the series progresses. Yes it is graphic but tbh I think it is very well done and always compliments the mood and context of the scene. For example, you have got the little **** of a psycho Joffrey and you know how he thinks and what he is capable of so when somebody walks in on him and you see him doing a certain thing, although you know what to expect, actually seeing it has such an emotional impact and makes you hate him even more.
I think it is all cleverly done and serves to only deepen your emotional investment in the series. Like with the MCU, everything in GoT is done with a delicate and perfect balance.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote