View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 23:34   #14
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
They use the corporate version of Logmein, they ask you to go to either www.virginmedia.com/remote or google 123rescue which takes you to the same page and everything is videoed by the system in case of any complaint, you have control at all time and can stop their access instantly if you think they are trying to access anything untoward.
India is the last place I would allow anyone to take over my computer. They earn tuppence and others have been known to sell bank account information.

I would not want to run that risk even if you record stuff and I find out 24 hours later that I've been raided. Then what? VM come up with the missing dosh straight away? Likely or not it's a known risk.

I'd trust a UK agent though.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote