View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:17   #11
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of
Re: Jus got a call from virgin media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Usually when setting up your account over the phone you are asked for a Customer Verification Question which is listed on the first screen we see, many people forget about that question and I would love a pound for every person who says what you posted above as most remember it when asked or we clear DPA in other ways.

The are other ways to clear DPA, such as how do you pay for your services and which bank, your date of birth even what services do you have.

Your bank will ask for certain letters from your password as well if you ring them or they ring you, Santander and Nat West do every time I speak to them.
I've never done that so there is no password.

if its genuine they should know that looking at the screen.

if there is no password and they are asking for one they either are not genuine or don't know what they're doing.

When i phone Virgin i use the postcode/how do you pay etc. to verify who i am.
greeninferno is offline   Reply With Quote