View Single Post
Old 25-05-2008, 00:40   #6
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Freesat from Sky and hacking the STB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamarialive View Post
Hello Chris, I know you wrote this post in 2007, but I just wanted to say, e4 is now available for free on sky, I have 2 sky boxes, and I cancelled the subscription on the one in my bedroom and I can receive E4 Which is channel 136 on sky.
Yes - and ironically this is due to the launch of Freesat, which is causing the channels that want to be on it to consider moving to FTA broadcast. Much as Sky would like to continue to keep these channels encrypted so you need one of their cards in order to view them.

I will be buying a Freesat integrated TV in time for Christmas this year, James Murdoch can go stuff himself. I don't want his products in my home any more.