Thread: The budget
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 17:51   #75
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: The budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of a Conservative government, maybe you'll realise why many of us can't wait to see the back of them. Your lot have been picking on the easy targets for years. I can't recall you speaking out about the bedroom tax, but now you're being hit by a posh version it's a national outrage. Maybe you should look in the mirror and have a think about all the people this government have crushed without giving them a second thought.

End of the day you voted for them, and I bet you will again. Sorry but you'll get no sympathy from me.
Try living under labour in Wales all are bad as each other , soon in Wales you will vote for a party not person says it all