View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 16:25   #72
joff81
Inactive

Services: V+ Xl TV package phone L package Broadband L package
joff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to alljoff81 is a name known to all
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
i doubt there will be an extra charge for this channel but i can see if going in the SS pack instead of normal XL pack
It doesn't want to be as I F1 and Motorsport is the only sport I watch. I don't subscribe to SS as it has too much focus on football with I hate with a passion.

Putting the new sky F1 channel as free but only with a SS subcription would really annoy me so much as I refuse to for SS. I would be willing to pay for the F1 channel as a standalone for £10 as long as the HD channel is included but am not willing to for for a SD only channel.

It either needs to be free for both HD and SD on XL TV or SD at the very least free to XL just to keep the Ex BBC viewers happy, if not I can see big problems for VM as F1 has a massive fan base and has been free for as long as I've watched it .
joff81 is offline   Reply With Quote