View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 16:11   #71
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav View Post
I'm willing to pay a big fat....zero.

If VM strike a carriage deal with Sky that allows for 'free' access to VM customers, then that's all well and good. I'll continue to watch F1 (whilst grinding my teeth at "the full Sky Sports treatment" they're giving it)

However, it still doesn't help the legions of F1 fans who will only be able to access half a season on the BBC ( " 'kin splitters " to quote Monty Python).

If this channel isn't carried on VM then I'm afraid I'll be doing what many, many more F1 fans will be doing next year....sourcing F1 by 'alternative' means, or giving up on it altogether. F1 is an all or nothing sport. There is no compromise.
What 'alternative' means?

Just wondering!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote