View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 03:48   #3840
RizzyKing

Re: Post-Brexit Thread

The french and the germans have been trying to lure company's out of the city of london for a longtime it's not a new thing because we voted to leave the EU. The sticking point has always been the infrastructure to operate at the level london does both the french and german governments believe the bulk of the infrastructure cost be on the companys that will benefit from it and those companys want it in place beforehand. I'm not overly concerned at this point of a mass evacuation from london to the continent or even within the next ten years or so although I'm sure some operations may move to the continent but the bulk will continue within london.

How anyone can have read the leaving process and thought for one second we could maintain access to the single market is beyond me it's made very clear that leaving the EU means out of the single market but so many remain supporters seemed to think there was going to be a magical deal. Only way they could think that is either 1, they haven't actually read the whole thing or 2, read and completely misinterpreted the meaning of the process either way I won't be taking details from them as fact anytime soon.