View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 14:26   #4124
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thank you all for your kind words. I needed to catch up the laundry today school clothes, work clothes etc so hubby has taken my Dad up this afternoon and I will visit with my Dad tonight. It would be easier if my sister could do some nights and myself the day's but I guess that makes to much sense her to share taking my Dad up. At the moment during the week I will be leaving my house at 1pm then after dropping my Dad back home then I will get home about 5pm then back to Dad's at 6:15 then back home at 9pm but despite this being unfair when it could be so easily shared between my sister and our household my main priority is visiting my Mum and more importantly getting my Dad there to see his wife. I will never understand how someone can be so openly selfish and self centered in our situation but as I have said to my husband what does it really matter at the end of the day all that truly matters to me is my parents not the situation between me and my sister as tbh basically I am taking the advice of two CF members (thank you, you know who you are) and I have stopped making excuses as only she knows the why's and whats of her inaction of her duty as a daughter.

Last edited by weenie; 14-05-2017 at 14:38.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote