View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 13:28   #4117
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Mum back in hospital and although we know it is truly the best place for her atm it is still hard. The cancer is taking over now at a rapid rate well it seems that way to me, as now my Mum is very confused the majority of the time and her personality has simply changed in the last month God love her all she does when we visit is cry and beg to come home which is hard on all concerned. I hate leaving her so what I did last night was waited till she fell asleep then left. The nurses were great as I stayed with my Mum until 11:25 and when I phoned this morning they said that she rested well so I'm glad I stayed till she was settled.

The trouble with my Mum is the cancer has affected her speech so badly that very few can understand what my Mother is trying to say which then leads to further upset for her

I pray every day that they find a cure for cancer then and then no family will ever need to watch this horrendous disease rob them of a family member.

Last edited by weenie; 13-05-2017 at 13:32.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote