View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 14:12   #2086
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
They're hardly "outsiders". All of their parties have people that voted for them in the last elections for Holyrood and Westminster.
Scottish Conservatives, Scottish Labour and the Scottish Libdems have their own leaders. It might have been less damaging to BT to have them lead from the front rather than the Westmister 3. It could backfire.

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to defend the BT tactic of flooding us with Westminster politicians today.

A yes supporting colleague just showed me a clip of John Prescott. After suggesting that England and Scotland should join forces on the football pitch to beat the Germans (tongue in cheek I know but still went down like a lead balloon).. he then went on to slate the Tories for ripping our family apart... it's not party politics now John they're on your side!

From having a few healthy discussions so far this week. today is like the circus has came to town.

I'm beginning to think this is all a cunning plan to get rid of us but make it look like it's our own choosing.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote