Thread: 100M The end is nigh
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 19:56   #35
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age
Re: The end is nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyRizzo View Post
I'm not supprised if the guy who came round looked fed, if he works for McNicolas on behalf of Virgin Media, they have some very big pay issues, and managers that just crack the whip, if you were working 12 hour days and getting between £220 and £270 for the plesure you'd be a bit fed up.

With the added factor that the paper work is, 50% of the time, wrong. Added with working tuesday to saturday working 2 6 day weeks in a month and just you try booking holidays with them, it's allways a BIG NO.

And if you are getting work done in the Bournemouth area, ask about the Team Manager, the grumpiest so and so you have ever met, with a just get it in and done attitude, with no regard for anything past his bonus, btw he got fired as an installer, then hired as a manager when McNicolas got the new contract.
I did assume he was a contractor because he wasn't wearing the red Virgin overalls although he was in a VM painted transit. When I have had an engineer wearing the red overalls they always seem to have all the time in the world.
slowcoach is offline   Reply With Quote