View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 16:54   #1525
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post
Just wondered if, when upgrading to TIVO, you are allowed to retain your existing V+ box as you second box. Does anyone happen to know please? TIA.
They relocated my existing V+HD box to the bedroom when i got my Tivo box so I'd say yes. Just check with them if you decide to get a Tivo.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote