View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 18:28   #3105
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRJ View Post
I got the new V6 box over a week ago And I love the speed of it. soo much better, I had the old TIVO box for 5 years and i was sick of how slow it was. I love the fact apps open within 20 seconds and iplayer loads in about the same too. Also the fact you can record upto 6 programs at the same time and it supports 4k, makes this box future proof for the next 5 years at least.

Now we just need some 4k channels.

But i also got my V6 box for free after i complained and emailed the CEO exec team. They called me back and they gave me the V6 box and superhub 3 box for free, no one of fee and no activation fee either, all was scrapped for me.

So if you still haven't got a V6 box and when you ring retention's and they keep saying they can not give you a free box, then just PM me and i will give you the CEO email address so you can email the exec team so they can get you one for free.

That's still pretty long, the apps on my smart TV open almost instantly..

Last edited by Mad Max; 19-04-2017 at 18:59.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote