View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 15:59   #20
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Superhub & Virgin Media Business

Thanks Kymmy...

My original question was whether there was any more information available about the Superhub that the VM Business service will use, which I gather is a different device to the residential one in part due to the fact that the device will need to form an L2TP tunnel to support the static IP services that VM Business will be offering.

As this service isn't yet launched information might not be available, which is fine. But any clarification would be really useful.

Also I gather there is a further 3 week delay in launch of the new VMB services, and I wonder if Superhub issues are the reason.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote