Thread: Kelly group
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2012, 21:33   #8
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Kelly group

Put it this way, even if they gave me FREE cable tv/bb/phone for life, I would not take the job even if l was desperate.

In the Telewest days l applied for a job with there collections team, and l went with them for three hours going to homes in the Twickenham area. I realised why customers get fed up with the cable network and what they did, and that was enough for me, they called me three days later to say that they couldn't take on anymore staff as they were making cutbacks.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote