View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:27   #151
sniper007
Inactive

sniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of lightsniper007 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Traffic Management Changes - April 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
This dosnt seem at all fair. I am paying exactly the same as 100Mb customers, being on xxl50, yet I can only download half the amount before I'm traffic managed, at that point I'll get 25mb speeds so a quarter of the 100mb peeps for the same price.

Surely this cant be correct? I'm only due to be doubled between oct and july 2013, so I'll be paying for a far inferior service for between 7 months and 15 months.

Regards

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
Im already paying the same as 100MB customers, but only getting a 50Mb service, with worse STM terms. Thats my point.
John can you explain this to me? I am on XXL 50mb and have been told the same that my speed will double between October 2012 and July 2013. I have always paid a premium for 50mb due to lack of STM but now this looks to me like this is a big impact for potentially over a year. Why do you (myself as well?) pay the same as 100mb customer I do not understand. Apologies, I am not too clued up on the area of broadband tier pricing but understand that there is/was a 100mb tier AND a 120mb tier?

I have also now just read in another thread that one cannot downgrade to 30mb now to get the "free" upgrade to 60mb, although I may be interpreting this incorrectly.

Overall I feel let down as a loyal VM customer right now, and that there is no point paying a premium for 50mb anymore.
sniper007 is offline   Reply With Quote