View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 15:42   #66
dev
Inactive

dev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond reputedev has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Where did you pre-order it from? Did you not receive an email from your supplier stating that the game has been despatched and giving you a tracking number?

-Update-

40 Minutes gone and about 3/4 of the way through downloading the update. Patience is the key here. Remember some other European countries got theirs yesterday on official release and they will be hammering the Sony servers like no tomorrow, so bandwidth is going to be maxed out for a wee while. I think Sony may offer more servers for future updates, following updates to the PSN & Store which are due this afternoon.

I could recommend playing the game and downloading the update maybe in the wee small hours of the morning. Having said that, if GT5:P is released on the store today then the update servers may still be maxed. I guess patience is the key here.

@STONEISLAND - PS Store updates take place every Thrusday so it may be there today, but they may not make the download active until midnight tonight. As soon as I hear anything, I will be sure to post here to let you know.
finally arrived at some point between that post and 2pm and no one told me!

around 35minutes since i put the disk and i'm just starting the gt5p update after installing it to the hd and updating ps3 to 2.20
dev is offline   Reply With Quote