View Single Post
Old 24-08-2009, 18:09   #9
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Another Sky+ problem?

I spoke too soon about needing a replacement, looks like my box has given up on me. Been onto sky for the last hour as I haven't been able to view Ch4 or BBC2, they run through the usual checks and advised me to get in touch with the installers as I'm out of warranty.

Therein lies a joke in itself as from June 08 I complained about the box and they promised me a replacement "when they were in stock". This went on for months and out of the blue in June of this year they phoned me to say they would replace my box on 3rd July, they never came.

Any ideas guys?? Pretty annoyed I can't watch Come Dine with Me lol
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote