View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 10:41   #3
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter
Re: It all about the Math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Whatever suits your budget I suppose , personally cant see it being too long before Netflix close that loophole.
Its a loophole that does not harm Netflix, I use a DNS tweak to watch Hulu+ Netflix US, Get the UFC app on my xbox etc etc. If closing the "loophole" results in 10's of thousands of UK, Canadian, Australian, ,New Zeleanders and many many other countrys canceling there Netflix sub......................... Well Idoubt they are in a hurry to block it.

Also to effectively block it users would need Geo locked HARDWARE, with different chips/hardware or region key. Netflix is years old and people have been watching the US version for a long time.

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Whatever suits your budget I suppose , personally cant see it being too long before Netflix close that loophole.
Its a loophole that does not harm Netflix, I use a DNS tweak to watch Hulu+ Netflix US, Get the UFC app on my xbox etc etc. If closing the "loophole" results in 10's of thousands of UK, Canadian, Australian, ,New Zealanders and many many other countrys canceling there Netflix sub......................... Well Idoubt they are in a hurry to block it.
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote