View Single Post
Old 18-01-2012, 19:39   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I can understand that some staff may feel sensitive in the current situation, but it does seem childish to behave like this. If the staff who are going to be affected had been excluded from receiving the Christmas gift, they, quite rightly, would have felt aggrieved.

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep a look out on the trains for a copy, unless someone would like to send me a belated Christmas present
If anyone wanted to take it home then I fully expect they would have done so, I think you can see the point of recycling them in the current climate.

The are still plenty copies left over that no one even touched.