View Single Post
Old 17-11-2009, 12:32   #3
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Firmware 3.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by die5el View Post
Another pointless firmware update then who needs facebook on a gaming console ffs. Sony likes filling the hard drive with useless junk i use my ps3 for gaming and watching films if i need to chat to any of my friends i use my phone or use skype hopefully we will be able to delete facebook after the firmware update i dont use facebook twitter or any social network sites on my pc so why the hell should i have it shoved down my throat on my gaming console
Probably just to keep up with Microsoft's update due today I believe.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote