View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 20:58   #6
twonga
Inactive

twonga is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: V+ Digi Sender (picture to another TV in house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyCable View Post
Well, I've had a range of experience with wireless senders and cable boxes (Pace 2000, Samsung 2110c, V+ box) and I have to admit that the v+ box is one of the best boxes to use wireless senders you can pretty much use any wireless senders. My current setup consists of different manufactures wireless senders and they all seem to pick up from one receiver. Whe you buying the wireless setups remember you will most likely end up buying two kits but use only one trasmitter. As long as the receivers can use the same channel as the transmitter you should be able to pick them up. With my old boxes I did have problems using the remote control functions but again the v+ box uses normal IR instead of IRDA which the PACE uses. You can then buy a spare v+ remote on ebay and be able to record/pause/rewind from the other two tvs.

2. This is still the case. I only change to HDMI via the menus when I want to watch HD content on my HD tv else it is mostly on SCART.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more assistance or advice.

firstly, thanks for the fast replys guys!

With the argos sender, do you get much disruption (e.g people walking around etc)

Funky Cable, are you using a budget sender or a expensive one?

Do you mind telling me exactly which sender you are using? (i need to get one that is garanteed to work with the V+ box )

Also another question is, does it have to say that the transmitters can have 2 recievers? or is it just the case of tuning reciever 2 into the same channel that reciever one is in?

Thanks!
twonga is offline   Reply With Quote