View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 20:44   #5
funkyCable
THE FUNKIEST ON THE BOARD

Services: SERVICES FROM 26/08/05 TV XL services 2MB BROADBRAND UNLIMITED TALK PACKAGE V+ Service (Since 18
funkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nice
Re: V+ Digi Sender (picture to another TV in house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonga View Post
Hi

I currently have a V+ box (using scart output and not HDMI)

I want to send the TV signal to a Tv upstairs via one of the TV sender things.

I have just spent the last 2 hours looking through the search on this site and i can find plenty of posts about what sender to use for normal set up boxes but none for the V+ boxes.

1. What sender is the best to use with the V+ box? (remote working is not important but obviously would be nice if it did)

I was looking at this one from Argos and was wondering if it was any good? (no picture break ups etc)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/5344273.htm

I need to connect two TV's to it so will it support two recievers at the same time?

2. As far as i am aware if you use HDMI output then the scart is blocked, have they changed this or is it still the case?

If anyone could get back to me asap then that will be great

Many Thanks
Well, I've had a range of experience with wireless senders and cable boxes (Pace 2000, Samsung 2110c, V+ box) and I have to admit that the v+ box is one of the best boxes to use wireless senders you can pretty much use any wireless senders. My current setup consists of different manufactures wireless senders and they all seem to pick up from one receiver. Whe you buying the wireless setups remember you will most likely end up buying two kits but use only one trasmitter. As long as the receivers can use the same channel as the transmitter you should be able to pick them up. With my old boxes I did have problems using the remote control functions but again the v+ box uses normal IR instead of IRDA which the PACE uses. You can then buy a spare v+ remote on ebay and be able to record/pause/rewind from the other two tvs.

2. This is still the case. I only change to HDMI via the menus when I want to watch HD content on my HD tv else it is mostly on SCART.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more assistance or advice.
funkyCable is offline   Reply With Quote