View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 21:53   #15
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: All change for Sky Sports channels & packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
AIUI it will work out cheaper for those wanting a particular sport, but more expensive for those who still want everything (I believe that this is how it's done in Germany).

I imagine that viewers will still have to be on a minimum package before any of the sports packages can be added.

The above relates to their own Sky platform, not sure how much flexibility VM have to change things for their customers.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

Apparently, Sky owned 49% of ATR, but have now increased their shareholding to 51%.

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

True, the Daily Mail aren't the best for reporting accurate news, but it was the only tangible thing that I could find as a source to link to.
Are you saying, they're looking at increasing the overall "full package" cost for those who want everything? Or just, more than what could be a mini-package? (Hope that make sense)

Fair enough about the Daily Mail link, it's an interesting prospect nonetheless. Of course, Sky are oft-criticised for not offering SS-F1 as a standalone channel so if they go this route, that would be fascinating.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote