View Single Post
Old 18-11-2013, 18:50   #42
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

I found some free DNS addresses so I could try the US one to see what it was like, so now have my 360 set to watch the US one and Tivo for UK.

While the content on the UK one is a little lacking compared to the US I do like the fact that any of Netflix own content is global and having previously dismissed it before I think it is easily worth £5.99 a month especially as it device agnostic and travels with you wherever you go. I spend most nights round my other halfs place and she doesn't even have a TV and always feel as though I am paying my cable bill for nothing. We are both getting a lot of use out of my Netflix account.