View Single Post
Old 18-11-2013, 17:31   #39
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Netflix is still in it's infancy in the UK. I think the content overall is pretty good. It's better to have access to it through TiVo than not to have it on TiVo surely?
That depends my parents TIVO box last night struggled to sustain 720 HD and kept dropping to 480 HD , we changed over to another device using their VM 60MB connection and it streamed perfect at the best quality , work that one out. The TIVO modem is meant to be 10mb so should stream 1080 Super HD no probs , I have no issues doing this on a 8-9mb ADSL line.