View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 21:53   #2412
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No that isn’t the main story. There is still no link. Think you’re getting ahead of yourself. None of the charges today, give any indication of Trump and Collusion with Russia.

Also, Papadopoulos, was not a Trump Advisor, he volunteered his services to Trumps campaign, after that he is/was a independent foreign policy advisor on Energy.
You say Papadopoulos was not an adviser and then you say he was an adviser on energy. That sounds a bit like Jeremy Corbyn's view on Brexit.
You may have misunderstood my post in the heat of the moment, and I get that it's not a good day for Trump fans. But I've not mentioned collusion. But there is a link now to Trump's campaign and the Russians and no amount of "Crooked Hillaries" will alter that.