View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 17:45   #32
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: VM's new Freestyle tariffs!!

Well I ended up taking an upgrade on a standard tariff to a Samsung Galaxy Alpha which I've given to the wife. It is a great little phone though.

I've then sold her S4 and my Note 3 and bought the LG G3 SIM free.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post
Down to two contracts with Virgin Mobile, after seeing these new Freestyle tariffs I wont be renewing later this year. I see insurance is not included either.

I cancelled one contract to go to EE 4G, as I have another contract with them already, because VM dont have 4G. I have a total of 4 contracts, for my wife, 2 sons and myself and never missed a payment.

VM must be losing alot of customers when its time to upgrade?
In total aggreement. The fact that they wob't budge on their credit check is plain silly for long term customers like me who also spend a lot of money every month.

They are apparently launching 4G by the end of the year.