View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 14:41   #22
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Because there is a lot more to turning something on than just the customer side of things

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Except the rights ARE different.

For instance the BBC don't have all the rights to stream via iPlayer all the programmes they show on their channels, yet you can record all of them on TiVo (or anything else for that matter). Same as you can record something legally, but downloading the same thing to your PC from a torrent site would be classed as illegal.
I am still not sure what you are trying to say. I am being slow here, as I find your answers clear & precise normally.
You can record the same programme on as many boxes as you like,but you can`t send from one box to another.?
Is that not like saying you can record to a DVD on one m/c but not use it on another player in the same house
I take it that this system would not stream from a PC say. So I fail to see the problem in the case of copyright at least .
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote