View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:06   #73
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
re: PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

Going off word of mouth from a mate, he was expecting the PSN network to be back up and running at 1am this morning, but because Sony had found that another 20 million users details had been stolen it may be delayed further, how true this is I cant say.

Just to add

I had a phone call from a guy claiming to be from Northern Rock last night saying they wish to discuss something with me but before they could proceed they need to ask some security questions, so I said unless your willing to disclose what its about you aint getting jack out of me.

This went back and too a few times so I said to the guy listen, given the fact that PSN has just been hacked, I'm not comfortable handing over personal info over the phone, the chap was very understanding, gave me his name and number and asked me to ring back in the morning.

It's probably genuine as I have dealing's with NR but I'm not taking any chances.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote