View Single Post
Old 15-02-2015, 18:01   #5534
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
What network? I'm confused! So there is going to be job losses, great for the economy!
Broadcast !!!!

Most of Sky's software releases introduce cost savings , examples of late are Sky Store resulting in the reduction of Sky Box Office capacity , better efficiencies in satellite broadcasting freeing up space , card pairing done by the box saving calls to customer services something that represented an extremely high percentage of the calls received.

I'm sure I read somewhere that moving to the cloud will also represent increased savings for Sky with a goal of moving to STB's without HDD's which are both cheaper to produce and less problematic in the field resulting in fewer engineer visits.

Of course I agree the customers will see price rises owing to these exuberant amounts paid and as you say its unfair on those who have little to no interest in EPL Football.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote