View Single Post
Old 15-02-2015, 14:29   #5527
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Agree with you regarding hoping BT Sport staying in the XL pack. If they becomes stand alone channels then then I too would have to dump BT Sports.
Couldn`t take advantage of the Sky Sports season ticket due to lack of funds but hopefully if they repeat the offer again next season I`l be able to afford it.
Anyone have an idea of the subscriber base of the XL pack before and after the deal with BT sports? That would be very telling whether Virgin continue to offer it or not I would think.

If Virgin didn't do a deal with BT to keep BT sports then this would be the first time the Premier league hasn't been available with the XL pack for a number of years and we could well see a decline in XL pack customers.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote