View Single Post
Old 15-02-2015, 13:44   #5526
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
I'm hoping bt sport stays in xl next season, not likely maybe but I haven't given up hope. It carries my 2 favourite sports leagues in NBA and Serie a so I'd be looking to carry on with it somehow

I love my sport but to be honest the season ticket for sky sports is the only reason I have it this year, 15 quid a month and paying up front was a pretty decent deal I thought, if that's not repeated I won't be paying the standard monthly fee I'm afraid
Agree with you regarding hoping BT Sport staying in the XL pack. If they becomes stand alone channels then then I too would have to dump BT Sports.
Couldn`t take advantage of the Sky Sports season ticket due to lack of funds but hopefully if they repeat the offer again next season I`l be able to afford it.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote