View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 18:16   #3028
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Thumbs down Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLeafs View Post
Does anyone have any figures on the take up of sky sports on Virgin? & the amount of Full House customers?
I just cant see them getting anywhere near the amount of viewers on virgin if they do it. Advertisers will be paying less aswell and UEFA will be be even more embarrassed by the champions league viewing figures.

To get BT Sport on sky its £27.99 HD and 22.99 SD

If it does come off XL it will have to at least stay in VIP and possibly a new sport package.

From there last Q2 results

I believe BT Sport get most TV (not using web app) viewers from Virgin. I don't know anyone with Sky that also takes BT sport on a sky box they normally use a friends or family members account to view it online. I'm so surprised they haven't made you register devices like Virgin anywhere and Sky Go do.

Before I moved to Virgin, I used to get BT sports on the sky platform - I had BT infinity broadband so originally got sports for free, this gradually changed to a discounted price.

I currently have the top virgin to bundle and don't expect to pay anymore to get BT sports!

There is a limit to how much anyone can be expected to pay to watch tv