View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 15:38   #1514
RizzyKing

Re: Post-Brexit Thread

I'd rather chew my own arm off then go on twitter or facebook seems every personal problem a few people i know have is related in someway to those two and toony the looney certainly doesn't represent me or most brexit supporters. Of course brexit isn't a magical cure for many of the country's problems but staying in the EU wasn't a cure for them either the underlying issue's within the EU are still there and getting worse. In or out there are problems to be resolved but the one thing brexit does mean is we can now start to solve some of those problems with solutions that are best for the UK rather then trying to balance the good of the UK and the EU. There will continue to be a diehard remain element that will never be happy unless we return to the EU preferably grovelling to be allowed back in lets just hope none of them have any form of power to abuse.

If nothing else good comes from the brexit vote the end of boris johnson and his political ambition will warm a few cockles but I'm pretty sure within a decade brexit will be looked back on as a timely and beneficial exit for the UK.